Bethesda has released a new update for everyone playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PC. Update 1.4.27 helps further stabilize the game for anyone using mods and just playing the game.
Everyone taking advantage of the Skyrim Creation Kit can worry less about the game crashing when the mod they are downloading gets removed for the Skyrim Workshop. If you are just playing the game then you should still download the update when you can. It fixes plenty of bugs, some of them are minor fixes and some help out a lot. Especially the ones that fix unresponsive controls after charging an enchanted weapon. Or the fix to help you remap your Xbox 360 controller buttons.
Below is the full changelog. Look though it and hopefully you’ll be pleased with the fixes.
UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only)
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking
Source: Bethesda Blog